Living on the road has forced me to learn how to cook better. Often times off the grid, eating out is not an option. As a result, I've found several go to meals I can easily cook (or put together) in my van.
1. Oatmeal with fresh fruit
2. Fried eggs with a hash *(potatoes, brussell sprouts, peppers, and more)
3. Salad with fresh vegetables and grilled chicken
4. Almonds, broccolini and a banana
5. Sandwich *(of any kind) with multi-grain bread
6. Pasta *(I often go for the gluten free options)
What are some of your favorites?